The Metabolism Clinic does NOT use:
- Meal replacements including shakes, bars, powders, or pre-packaged meals
- Appetite suppressants
- Calorie counting or caloric restriction
- Weight Loss Medications
The Metabolism Clinic treats:
We will focus on correcting and treating the underlying metabolic problems that are causing the excess weight, prediabetes, and diabetes type 2; which are:
- Insulin Resistance
- Elevated and Abnormal Insulin Level
- Chronic Inflammation
- “Leaky Gut”: Increased Intestinal Permeability, Poor Gut Health, Abnormal Microbiome
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Basal Metabolic Rate
Other Medical Conditions that will benefit from the treatment of Insulin Resistance:
- Elevated Triglycerides and High Cholesterol
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Fatty Liver (NAFLD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
The Metabolism Clinic Effect
We stand behind our commitment to you and are proud to be leading the way in Weight Loss and Diabetes (type 2) Reversal!
Since the opening of the clinic in 2016 patients have traveled from 14 states to be treated at The Metabolism Clinic (Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Texas, Maryland, Georgia, Washington D.C., South Carolina, & New York).
The clinic receives referrals of patients from primary care physicians for diabetes reversal and weight loss, cardiologists for insulin resistant induced high blood pressure, orthopedic surgeons to reduce BMI prior to elective surgeries, sleep specialists for reduced dependence or elimination of sleep apnea, gastroenterologists for treatment of fatty liver.
Physicians, nurses, and medical professionals are patients at the clinic. Referred to as “the clinic where the doctors go to get treated” (in 2016 over half of the patients in the clinic were physicians, nurses, and medical professionals).