Benchmarks and Success
The benchmark of success for the Weight Loss/ Metabolism Correction Treatment is a 10-15% reduction in baseline weight over a 12 week course of treatment.
Metabolic repair and an achievable goal of 10-15 % weigh-loss reduction, clear the way for optimal measurable health benefits. This reduction in baseline weight is double the amount of weight lost in a quarter of the time compared to unnecessary surgical risks and by taking dangerous drugs currently on the market.
Remember that inducing weight loss does not work and that by addressing the root cause of overweight and obesity, you will be able to achieve the desired weight loss and you will be able to keep it off.
Most weight loss strategies result in 5-7% weight loss, thus resulting in a plateau that increases frustration and further exasperates the patients struggling with excess weight gain and obesity. The Metabolism Clinic in Charlotte, NC medically addresses the root cause of excess weight gain and obesity and works with optimal goals and methods.
What Metabolism Correction Treatment Patients Have Come to Expect
*Active decrease of medications that may include blood pressure, cholesterol, acid reflux, and anti-depressants.
Weight Loss/ Metabolism Correction Treatment First Medical Screening
- Current symptoms and state of health addressed
- Past medical, surgical, social, family histories evaluated
- Review of current medications
- Body composition analysis
- Metabolic rate calculated
- Review of past weight loss attempts
- Pre-screening for Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Initiation of targeted metabolic supplementation
- Initiation of targeted metabolic correction
- Close follow-up appointment scheduled
Weight Loss/ Metabolism Correction Treatment consists of:
- 12 weeks of metabolic repair for weight loss
- Core metabolic supplication
- 1-2 week follow up appointments to ensure rate of correction
- Metabolic rate calculated at each follow up appointment
- Body composition analysis at each follow up appointment
- Physician supervised, individualized metabolic correction based upon metabolic rate, composition, and labs directed at weight loss while simultaneously working to reverse chronic medical conditions (high cholesterol, hypertension, etc.)
Metabolism Correction Fee:
The Weight Loss/ Metabolism Correction is 12 weeks of medical treatment. It costs $1,200. The clinic accepts health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), as well as Care Credit (6-month interest free financing; electronic application is available in the clinic). The clinic will submit a letter documenting medical necessity to insurance companies at the request of the patient.
The Metabolism Clinic is committed to delivering the highest level of medical care to its patients. The clinic practices with the approach of bringing the future of medicine to its patients now. At this current time insurance companies do not automatically cover the advanced treatment. The clinic is working on establishing insurance coverage in an effort to make this treatment available to every patient.